You are hereHome >
Who we are
As of April 1 2016 Community and Voluntary Action Tameside (CVAT) and Voluntary Action Oldham (VAO) are now known as Action Together CIO, Registered charity number 1165512, Principal office 95-97 Penny Meadow, Ashton-under-Lyne OL6 6EP.
Our vision is of strong and dynamic communities in Oldham that have the means to support themselves and their neighbours to enhance their quality of life.
We achieve this through working together to develop and strengthen a vibrant voluntary, community and faith sector in Oldham. We believe it’s these organisations that offer the most powerful opportunities to promote equality and inclusion across the Borough.
What we do
- Provide high quality organisational and development support.
- Identify funding and share income generation ideas
- Supporting local groups and organisations to influence local and national policies.
- Making links and creating partnerships between groups in the voluntary sector and in other sectors
- Provide local opportunities for volunteering and support organisations who want to involve more volunteers.