Voluntary organisations and community groups are invited to become members of Voluntary Action Oldham, which provides support to voluntary and community groups in the borough.
Membership is FREE.
You will be joining more than 200 other organisations, all of which enjoy the benefits of:
- Receiving monthly e-bulletin and funding alerts, containing current information on funding, training and events.
- Joining a range of forums and networks that interest you and help your group
- Accessing free training, advice and support
- Receiving invites to conferences, briefings and events
- Influencing local policy decision and being part of a wider movement across Oldham.
Please download VAO's Membership & Registration form and return to Jane Pickering at Voluntary Action Oldham, Unit 12 Manchester Chambers, West Street, Oldham, OL1 1LF or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible for full membership of VAO, groups and organisations should be able to demonstrate that:
- they are committed to supporting the principles of equality and diversity, consistent with the policies of VAO
- they deliver activities that principally benefit people living in the Metropolitan Borough of Oldham
- if they are linked to a particular religious group, church of faith community, its community activities are not primarily intended to promote a particular religion or faith
- their group /organisation is founded on charitable principles where people have come together to take action for the benefit of local communities rather than for financial gain
- have a written constitution that outlines how its affairs are managed by and/or are accountable to a group of people for no economic or similar advantage